2013- 2014 Admissions Information Session Schedule
Our enrollment process involves the following steps:
- required attendance at an Information Session to receive an enrollment packet
- submission of Required Paperwork by the deadline
- registration and attendance for Admissions Testing
- assignment to grade level waiting lists by Admissions Lottery
- notification of lottery results by mail
- notification when an opening is available for your child's placement
- registering for your child's first day at LVA for the 2013-2014 school year.
Information Sessions & Required Paperwork
Attendance at an Information Session is required in order to be eligible for the lottery. Upon the conclusion of the session, parents register with LVA and receive a Pre-Enrollment Packet. This packet must be submitted as directed by the due date along with other documentation including, but not limited to: proof of residency, most recent report card, most recent and prior standardized test scores and a student essay. All paperwork must be submitted by the deadline in order to register for Admissions Testing.
Information Session dates for the 2013-2014 school year are now complete. Sessions were held on the following dates:
- February 6, 2013
- February 7
- February 11
- February 20
- February 21
- February 25
- February 26
- February 27
- February 28
- March 5
- March 11
Please contact Mrs. Cruz at 610-866-9660 x4139 if you are interested in enrolling your child but missed the required information sessions.
Parents select the preferred date for admissions testing on the pre-enrollment form. Grade placement for the lottery is assigned based on a review of admissions test results, along with report cards and standardized test scores. Admissions testing is located in the Main Cafeteria at 1560 Valley Center Parkway, Suite 200, Bethlehem, PA 18017. Testing starts promptly at 9:00 am.
- Saturday, March 23, 2013
- Saturday, April 6, 2013
All required paperwork and admissions testing is required in order to be placed in the lottery. Attendance at the lottery is permitted but not mandatory. Lottery results are mailed after certification by the auditor, which is typically the day after the lottery. The lottery is held at 1560 Valley Center Parkway, Suite 200, Bethlehem Pa 18017.
Lottery DatesLehigh Valley Academy Regional Charter School is committed to educational equality and will not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, disabilities, gender or any other legally protected classification.
- Kindergarten Lottery - Thursday, April 4, 2013
- General Lottery - Thursday, April 25, 2013